Thu, Oct 29|
Zoom (link provided day of event)
TechWomen Rising Pitch Night
Join us for our TechWomen Rising Accelerator pitch night powered by JP Morgan Chase. This inaugural cohort of the 2020 TechWomen Accelerator is made up of thirteen promising female-led technology companies from around the state of Florida.
Time & Location
Oct 29, 2020, 5:30 PM
Zoom (link provided day of event)
About the Event
You are invited to Tampa Bay Wave's TechWomen Rising Accelerator pitch night powered by JP Morgan Chase.
REGISTRATION link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/waves-techwomen-rising-pitch-night-tickets-123327197969
This inaugural cohort of the 2020 TechWomen Accelerator is made up of thirteen promising female-led technology companies from around the state of Florida. Companies Pitching include:
- 20Lighter is a unique program helping clients achieve dramatically better health through reductions of inflammation and visceral fat, the holy grail of cardiovascular and metabolic disease. CBO: Dr. Jess Barnes PhD, Location: Boca Raton, FL
- AfroCurators is a digital media & entertainment brand that connects multi-generational African creatives through multimedia products and experiences. CEO: Skye Idehen, Location: Tampa, FL
- Cuemby helps companies with custom software achieve 5x performance, 10x productivity and 35% cost reduction by optimizing cloud infrastructure and automating workflows. CBO: Hitomi Mizugaki, Location: Boca Raton, FL
- Goldn: The Family App is a family care management application that makes it easy for unpaid care takers to pay bills, set reminders and locate wanderers so that they have an inclusive way to empower loved ones while giving the caretaker the resources that they need. CEO: Nia Jackson, Location: Tampa, FL
- IVF Options provides fertility benefits to self-pay patients, negotiating discounted rates on fertility treatment, medication and genetic testing to make treatment more affordable to cash patients. IVF Options has helped over 2,000 patients in their fertility journey in both the US and abroad. CEO: Lexie Magyar, Location: Tampa, FL
- Kinstak provides private cloud storage that automatically organizes photos, videos, and files into personalized categories that are easy to find and share privately with friends and family. CEO: Carolyn Eagen, Location: Tampa, FL
- MARVLoUS (Multimedia Augmented Reality Vocabulary Learning) is an augmented reality (AR) application that teaches vocabulary in two languages simultaneously. MARVL presents dynamic, interactive, vocabulary instruction using evidence-based best practices for learning new words. CEO: Dr. Sara Smith PhD, Location: Tampa, FL
- Tepey is a web-based matching and project management software solution that eliminates the guesswork of how to build a physical product, and where to find contractors and manufacturers at an affordable price. CEO: Donteacia Seymore, Location: Tampa, FL
- The Natural Nipple is designed for seamless and stress-free breast and bottle feeding, with the only nipple that is researched and designed to mimic a mother’s shape, feel, and flow. CEO: Lauren Wright PhD(c) Location: Tampa, FL
- UBQFit Twitch meets Uber for the wellness and fitness space. UBQFit integrates features from Twitch, the social and community components, and features from Uber, the instant booking component, into a marketplace for livestream wellness and fitness that incorporates community, social and live fitness data. CEO: Ellie Sarmardi, Location: Boca Raton, FL
- Vacayou, has a mission to connect the wellness traveler with life-enriching retreats, spa vacations, and active travel experiences around the world. As North America's first comprehensive wellness and active travel booking website Vacayou makes it easy to find and book a wellness getaway. CEO: Muirgheal (Muirelle) Montecalvo, Location: St. Petersburg, FL
- Wedzee is a C2C/B2C marketplace that is designed to connect former and future brides, wedding planners and small business owners, while providing them a safer and more secure way to buy and sell new, used and custom wedding and event-related items online. CEO: Jennifer Burns, Location: St. Petersburg, FL
- weRise Investments facilitates building wealth and revitalizing underrepresented communities by connecting friend and family groups to a technology-enabled platform to pool funds and socially invest in diversified portfolios. CEO: Candice Bradley, Location: Tampa, FL
Join us at 5:30PM for this amazing virtual event.
We look forward to seeing you all.